Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Overhaul

of this blog.

Learned about wordle over on Eyes Opened Wider.

My header is supposed to be all thew  words from the song, Hazel by Bob Dylan.

Hazel, dirty blonde hair
I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with you anywhere
You got something I want plenty of
Ooh, a little touch of your love.

Hazel, stardust in your eye
You're going somewhere and so am I
I'd give you the sky high above
Ooh, for a touch of your love.

Oh no, I don't need any reminder
To know how much I really care
But it's just making me blinder and blinder
Because I am up on the hill and still you're not there.

Hazel, you called and I came
Now don't make me play this waiting game
You've got something I want plenty of
Ooh, a little touch of your love.

I don't know why it's not centered - but I guess it will do.
 

1 comment:

  1. On my 17-inch screens, it appears (and I'm CDO - OCD in the correct order) centered to me!

    Help!!! I'd be GRATEFUL if mine could look this good. Depending on what computer I log in from, I can see parts of my page, or too much of the page, and it's never "just right". I need some blogger design schooling!

    ReplyDelete