Saturday, January 16, 2010

Concentration

Next year we will be at the same agency 3 days a week, all year long.

We have much more say in this process.

I honestly have NO idea where I want to be.  I did not anticipate getting DFCS this year, because I really wanted. I was sure I would end up at DFCS next year.

I'm thinking of mental health for next year?  I would love to be in an ER, but I've heard that is not possible. I need to check on that.

Any ideas for good areas?  Our applications are due in February, so soon!

1 comment:

  1. If possible choose a psychiatric hospital or the psychiatirc ward of a hospital. You will learn a lot about community resources, mental health services (or lack thereof), psychiatric illness, and medications. All can be very useful to you later no matter what kind of social work you choose

    ReplyDelete